About TCS BPS Hiring Drive
TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
The objective is to select the best talent in the country from 2019, 2020, and 2021 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business Strategy and provide exceptional performers the opportunity to be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units - Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
TCS BPS Application Process
To be considered for TCS BPS Hiring, the candidate must register on TCS Nextstep Portal under the BPS section.
Click Here to register. https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
1. Your candidature for TCS BPS Hiring will be considered only after completing the below-mentioned steps:
-Register in TCS Nextstep Portal by using this link https://nextstep.tcs.com (It is mandatory to complete the application form & submit it)
- On successful registration, you should see a pop-up with your CT/DT Number.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive further details about your Hall ticket and the TCS BPS Test
2. For any assistance, you can write to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.