Fidrox Technologies is looking for graduate freshers for designing and engineering trainee positions in Bangalore Location
Job Position: Trainee Engineer and Trainee Designer
Qualification: Diploma / BE / B-Tech in Electrical or Electronics. (CAD drawings and support in Signaling Designs)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet the required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies.
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.